Here’s something delicious, fancy but easy, and truly unique for your next get-together! So fun and sweet, it’s a great way to get kids…
- 1 can King Oscar Mackerel in Olive Oil, drained, broken into small chunks
- 4 tbsp mango or other fruit chutney
- 4 tbsp herbed goat cheese
- 1 fresh peach, fig, or other soft fruit, narrowly sliced
- 1 oz frisee or other baby greens, in tiny pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
Here's what you do...
- 1 Arrange 12 spoons or optional cracker bases decoratively on a serving platter.
- 2 Refrigerate before serving with breadsticks, toast squares, salty crackers, or fresh bread.
- 3 For each tapa, fill spoons or layer crackers with about 1 tsp each of chutney and goat cheese, then add a small morsel of fish, fruit slice, and frisee lettuce.
- 4 Sprinkle chives over completed platter and serve immediately.