Sardines & Crackers Snack
Sure, you can go straight out of the can or on a simple saltine cracker. But why not dress it up every once in a while?
- 1 can King Oscar Brisling Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drained
- 8-16 sturdy crackers (your favorites), crostini, sliced baguette, or squared pumpernickel bread
- Assorted enhancements including mustard, hot sauce, pesto, herbed cheese spread, scallion curls, diced mango, roasted red peppers, radishes, chili pepper flakes, parsley, etc
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Arrange crackers and other ingredients on serving platter.
- Top crackers with base layers, sardines, and garnishes of choice.
- Eat as you go to keep crackers, crostini, or bread slices crisp.
ROYAL HINTS Use endive or romaine leaves in place of crackers for a low-carb option.
SHARE THIS RECIPE: