Sardine Tostadas with Avocado Salsa
Seafood tostadas made easy! With all the goodness of brisling sardines and avocado. A delicious way to get your Omega-3s.
- 3 cans King Oscar Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 corn tortillas
- 345g shredded lettuce
- 170g shredded Cheddar cheese
- Avocado Salsa
- Mix together 1 small mashed avocado, 230g chopped tomatoes, 75g chopped onion, 1 fresh/canned chopped jalapeño chili, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro (optional). Salt and pepper to taste.
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Heat tortillas on racks in 120°C oven for 4-5 minutes or until crisp.
- Layer lettuce, cheese, and Avocado Salsa on tortillas, dividing equally.
- Top with sardines and a dollop of sour cream.
- Garnish with cilantro.
ROYAL HINTS This recipe works perfectly with King Oscar Sardines with Hot Jalapeño Peppers, too.
SHARE THIS RECIPE:
TRY THESE RECIPES
Add some royal seafood to that Mexican-style tomato and creamy avocado salad for some easy and delicious cha-cha-cha!
Treat your taste buds right by adding some delicate and mild brisling sardines, tart dried cranberries, crisp apples, and peppery radishes to that kale salad!
A Mediterranean classic meets the Norwegian fjords. Lush, ripe tomatoes, soft mozzarella cheese, your KO favorites, and tangy pesto sauce!