Sardine Tapenade Tomato Bites
As tasty as they are colorful, our Sardine Tapenade Tomato Bites please palates and add visual pop to your table. Food that’s fun to serve and eat!
- 2 cans King Oscar Sardines with Spicy Cracked Pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Kalamata olives, pitted
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil from can, with peppers
- 12-18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Reserve oil and cracked pepper from can.
- Halve and core the cherry tomatoes.
- Coarsely chop all other ingredients, mix together, season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon tapenade into tomato halves.
ROYAL HINTS Serve tomato bites on their own, or place atop your favorite crackers. Substitute King Oscar Sardines in Olive Oil or King Oscar Skinless & Boneless Sardines. If you are not using the tapenade immediately, cover tightly and refrigerate.
SHARE THIS RECIPE:
TRY THESE RECIPES
Add some royal seafood to that Mexican-style tomato and creamy avocado salad for some easy and delicious cha-cha-cha!
Treat your taste buds right by adding some delicate and mild brisling sardines, tart dried cranberries, crisp apples, and peppery radishes to that kale salad!
A Mediterranean classic meets the Norwegian fjords. Lush, ripe tomatoes, soft mozzarella cheese, your KO favorites, and tangy pesto sauce!