Sardine Lavash Wraps
Enjoy the taste, enjoy the versatility! This easy wrap recipe is perfect for a light dinner, lunch, snacktime, or for appetizers. Wrap in tin foil to bring with you for a meal on the go!
- 2 cans King Oscar Sardines with Spicy Cracked Pepper
- 8 lavash flat breads or flour tortillas
- 6 oz herbed goat cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 Belgian endive
- 1-1/2 cup diced red, green and yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil from can, with peppers
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Drain sardines, reserve the cracked pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, endive, 1 cup bell peppers, onion and cilantro with 1 tablespoon of the oil and cracked pepper from the can.
- Lightly smear flat breads or tortillas with goat cheese, fill with vegetable mixture, gently layer on sardines, and roll closed.
- Cut each roll in half or into slices, as desired.
- Sprinkle remaining diced peppers over plate as a garnish.
ROYAL HINTS Substitute with your favorite King Oscar Sardines variety. Cut into thinner slices and serve as an appetizer.
SHARE THIS RECIPE:
TRY THESE RECIPES
Add some royal seafood to that Mexican-style tomato and creamy avocado salad for some easy and delicious cha-cha-cha!
Treat your taste buds right by adding some delicate and mild brisling sardines, tart dried cranberries, crisp apples, and peppery radishes to that kale salad!
A Mediterranean classic meets the Norwegian fjords. Lush, ripe tomatoes, soft mozzarella cheese, your KO favorites, and tangy pesto sauce!