Savory pastries just got hotter! Add some cha-cha-cha to your appetizer reperatoire with this easy favorite.
1 can King Oscar Sardines with Jalapeño Peppers
1 sheet pre-made frozen puff pastry
Parsley or celery greens, as garnish
Here's what you do...
- 1 Drain sardines, reserve jalapeño peppers.
- 2 Take pre-made puff pastry sheet from freezer and let soften. Cut into ten even strips.
- 3 Lightly mash or coarsely chop sardines and mix with diced jalapeños from can.
- 4 Spoon sardine mixture onto strips, roll and twist strips.
- 5 Place on baking pan and bake according to puff pastry package instructions, until golden brown.
- 6 Garnish with parsley.