Hot Sardine Bread Sticks
Savory pastries just got hotter! Add some cha-cha-cha to your appetizer reperatoire with this easy favorite.
- 1 can King Oscar Sardines with Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 sheet pre-made frozen puff pastry
- Parsley or celery greens, as garnish
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Drain sardines, reserve jalapeño peppers.
- Take pre-made puff pastry sheet from freezer and let soften. Cut into ten even strips.
- Lightly mash or coarsely chop sardines and mix with diced jalapeños from can.
- Spoon sardine mixture onto strips, roll and twist strips.
- Place on baking pan and bake according to puff pastry package instructions, until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley.
SHARE THIS RECIPE:
TRY THESE RECIPES
Add some royal seafood to that Mexican-style tomato and creamy avocado salad for some easy and delicious cha-cha-cha!
Treat your taste buds right by adding some delicate and mild brisling sardines, tart dried cranberries, crisp apples, and peppery radishes to that kale salad!
A Mediterranean classic meets the Norwegian fjords. Lush, ripe tomatoes, soft mozzarella cheese, your KO favorites, and tangy pesto sauce!