Royal Mackerel Pasta Salad
The ultimate seafood pasta salad. Make in advance and refrigerate to let the flavors set. Perfect for lunch and dinner meals on the go!
- 2 cans King Oscar Mackerel in Olive Oil, drained and mashed
- 3 cups penne pasta
- 1 cup black olives, halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts, halved
- 1 teaspoon fresh pepper
- Parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain in cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, mashed mackerel fillets, olives, walnuts, and fresh pepper.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and stir into salad mixture.
- Top with parsley.
- Refrigerate before serving.
SHARE THIS RECIPE:
TRY THESE RECIPES
Get ready for the fusion of Asian flavors and the mild taste of North Atlantic mackerel. A delicious way to get your protein and omega-3s!
New potatoes, crunchy, fresh green beans, and mild mackerel. Easy to prepare and delicious served warm or cool!
Spice it up and take your taste buds south of the border for a fresh and filling, mackerel and jalapeño peppers taste adventure!