Mediterranean Tuna Pasta
Prepare your palate for the authentic flavors of the sunny Mediterranean. This is restaurant-quality seafood pasta so easy you can make it at home!
- 1 jar King Oscar Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Herbs De Provence
- 1-1/2 cups Campanelle pasta (or any short pasta)
- 12 oz artichoke hearts, water-packed, quartered
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions, to al dente.
- Heat 1 tbsp EVOO in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in drained artichoke hearts and sautée until heated through, about a minute or two. Set aside until pasta is cooked.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water and drain pasta. Add pasta to skillet with artichokes and pour the entire contents of a jar of King Oscar Tuna over the pasta, including the EVOO. Squeeze the juice of a lemon into the skillet. Turn heat to medium low and gently toss everything together until pasta is evenly coated. Use reserved pasta water to thin sauce if needed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
SHARE THIS RECIPE:
TRY THESE RECIPES
An “ocean charcuterie” board like no other! Add King Oscar’s indulgent tuna fillets to your appetizer platter for a royal taste experience.
Decadently rich tuna flavor and totally dramatic presentation combine for a distinctive salad sure to impress taste buds and guests!
Sliders are go-to summer grill wonders. This seafood variation adds year-round rich flavors and cuts cook time with out-of-the jar convenience!