Greek Salad with Mackerel
It’s the classic Greek salad you love. Only it’s unlike any other Greek salad you’ve had before! Super convenient, gourmet quality Mediterranean Style Mackerel makes the difference.
- 1 can King Oscar Mackerel Mediterranean Style, drained, oil reserved, broken into large chunks
- 1 head romaine hearts
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, or 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small bell pepper, any color, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup kalamata or mixed Greek olives
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 2-3 pepperoncini, optional
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Oil reserved from mackerel can
- 1-1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried herbs, such as oregano or thyme (double amount if fresh)
TRY THESE RECIPES
Get ready for the fusion of Asian flavors and the mild taste of North Atlantic mackerel. A delicious way to get your protein and omega-3s!
New potatoes, crunchy, fresh green beans, and mild mackerel. Easy to prepare and delicious served warm or cool!
Spice it up and take your taste buds south of the border for a fresh and filling, mackerel and jalapeño peppers taste adventure!