Kipper Snacks and Beet Salad
For something fun and different, try His Majesty’s favorite Kipper Snacks salad recipe with beets. It’s fast and simple, nutritious and simply delicious. Light enough for lunch, powerful enough for dinner!
- 1-2 cans King Oscar Kipper Snacks
- 2-3 beets
- 1/4 cauliflower head
- 1 zucchini or squash (your favorite variety)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Cut the beets, zucchini or squash, and cauliflower into cubes or slices, and finely chop the onion.
- Sauté the beets, cauliflower, zucchini, onion, and coriander quickly in the olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Distribute evenly on two plates and top with pieces of Kipper Snacks as desired.
- Garnish with capers and chopped parsley.
SHARE THIS RECIPE: