Fisherman’s Eggs with Kipper Snacks
Breakfasts and brunches just got tastier. Try this royal twist on the fisherman’s eggs classic for smoky, savory, and easy deliciousness!
- 1 can King Oscar Kipper Snacks, drained
- 2 prepared frozen hash brown potato patties, about 2 oz each
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp milk (any fat content)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp oil or butter, or cooking spray
- Fresh parsley, chives, or other garnish
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO...
- Warm drained kipper snacks in a microwavable dish for 10-30. Cover to retain heat and set aside.
- Prepare hash brown potato patties according to package instructions (bake, fry, or microwave).
- 3-5 minutes before patties will be ready, scramble the eggs. Add cooking spray, oil, or butter to a non-stick pan, and pre-heat on medium-low. While pan is heating, combine eggs, milk, and salt in medium mixing bowl, then whisk until combined. Pour egg mixture into pan and stir eggs gently until almost set. Remove pan from heat.
- Place one cooked potato patty on serving plate. Top patty with half of warmed kippers, then cover with scrambled eggs, and repeat for second serving. Garnish with herbs of choice.
SHARE THIS RECIPE: