Enjoy the taste, enjoy the versatility! This easy wrap recipe is perfect for a light dinner, lunch, snacktime, or for appetizers. Wrap in tin foil to bring with you for a meal on the go!
2 cans King Oscar Sardines with Spicy Cracked Pepper
8 lavash flat breads or flour tortillas
6 oz herbed goat cheese
1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
1 Belgian endive
1-1/2 cup diced red, green and yellow bell peppers
1/2 sweet onion, diced
1/2 cup cilantro
1 tbsp olive oil from can, with peppers
Here's what you do...
- 1 Drain sardines, reserve the cracked pepper.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, endive, 1 cup bell peppers, onion and cilantro with 1 tablespoon of the oil and cracked pepper from the can.
- 3 Lightly smear flat breads or tortillas with goat cheese, fill with vegetable mixture, gently layer on sardines, and roll closed.
- 4 Cut each roll in half or into slices, as desired.
- 5 Sprinkle remaining diced peppers over plate as a garnish.